Discover your unique spiritual gifts…
The Spiritual Gifts Discernment Program is specially designed to help us to discern the gifts of the Spirit, or charisms, that have been given to us, and to help us begin to learn how to use those gifts to serve God and others.
- Take the Catholic Spiritual Gifts Inventory;
- Learn the signs and characteristics of twenty-four of the most common charisms;
- Learn the five steps of discerning your own charisms;
- Begin your own discernment process;
- Understand some of the implications of gift discernment for using your gifts in service of others.
Sundays: 2/12, 2/19, 2/26
8:15PM, in the McLean Chapel
Interested? Contact Carrie Rehak, Director of Campus Ministry
Founders' Hall C, Ext. 1081